Sunday, May 17, 2009

Been looking forward to the "gathering" ytd but everything were screwed up after I sprained my ankle. Paid for the two of them but both decided not to go as I couldnt make it. Well the thing I don like is, paid for u alrdy and u don wana go and now I have to chase after you for the money which is not very nice. Of cos for the both of them, one can be forgiven the other one, I got no comments. Actually hui and I expected him to back out. Not very responsible. But well I still hope to meet up wif the others soon.

I wonder why some ppl just don bother to reply a sms. It feel like shit to be ignored. Things would most probably be planned alrdy but due to some who refused to reply, things get delayed. Seriously hate these kind of ppl. Well I guess someone who really treasure the friendship wouldnt do such a thing to you. If he/she does, it just means he don really bother bout u! Tht's a logic.

Anyway my first written test is coming up this week. Not prepared yet. Tried revising but don get it. Hopefully someone would be nice to teach me tmr. That is if I understand lol.

No comments: